Secure funding for your film, TV or digital media project at any stage of production by partnering with our nonprofit Inclusivity Media.
Apply for an Inclusivity Media fiscal sponsorship if your project meets our mission “to foster inclusion and accessibility in film, television and digital media of women, historically marginalized populations, people with disabilities, and underrepresented groups.”
What is fiscal sponsorship?
It’s a way for makers of film, TV or digital media to secure funding from individuals, foundations, governments or corporations that only give funds to IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations like Inclusivity Media.
How does Inclusivity Media’s fiscal sponsorship work?
With each step, you’ll be on your way to screening your production.
1. You apply for fiscal sponsorship if your project meets our mission.
2. After your application is accepted, you and Inclusivity Media sign a fiscal sponsorship agreement. At that point, we’ll serve as your fiscal agent.
3. You then apply for grants and reach out to donors to fund your project but only can do so through a nonprofit organization for their donations to be tax-deductible.
4. Inclusivity Media creates your very own project page online with your own PayPal donation link, which you can embed on your site, on social media and in emails.
5. Grant organizations and donors release or contribute funds designated for your project to Inclusivity Media.
6. Inclusivity Media releases the funds to you minus a 4% administration fee, which covers support and admin services, assumption of limited legal and fiscal responsibility and oversight, and issuance of tax documents.
7. You complete your project!
What projects are eligible for Inclusivity Media’s fiscal sponsorship?
As we noted above, each project must first meet our mission. The project can be a:
- Full-length or short narrative, documentary or animated film
- TV or streaming narrative, documentary or animated show
- Digital media project, i.e., educational video, art installation, video game, etc.
Will Inclusivity Media act as a producer of my project?
No, nor will we have any ownership of your project. Our role is to serve as a conduit for funding your project.
What is the application fee?
Email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org